Complaint Review: AFC Services, LLC

• Reported By: Anonymous — Abilene Texas
AFC Services, LLC
PO Box 80865 Las Vegas NV 89180 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

AFC Services, LLC Josh Hopker or Hopper Stalked in 15 minutes Las Vegas Nevada

I was at a gas station pumping gas when a man walked up to me. He talked very fast and kept handing me things and talking about points and winning a trip and that he was in third place.

He kept complimenting me on my appearance and asking what I do for fun. I was very nervous and I was alone at the gas pump. I felt very pressured to purchase a magazine subscription and was very frightened to say no. I gave him $61 for a tattoo magazine.

i got in my car and drove away. Less than 15 minutes later I received a text. It was from the man asking me to go out. I texted back and said that that wasn't a good idea as I am married and I didn't know who he was. He texted back saying he would be in town till 8 pm and he wanted to meet up and check out my tattoos And that he won't tell anybody we went out.

i did not return the text but now II am very scared because he has my address and I am afraid he will show up at my door. I am normally never scared of people but this man made me feel uncomfortable and frightened for my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFC-Services-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89180/AFC-Services-LLC-Josh-Hopker-or-Hopper-Stalked-in-15-minutes-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1084356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFC Services, LLC