Complaint Review: AFC Services, LLC

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Nancy — Yukon Oklahoma
AFC Services, LLC
80865, Las Vegas, Nevada USA

AFC Services, LLC PO Box 80865Las Vegas, NV89180 College student sold child magazine for AFC Services, LLC which I have never received. Phone number is full can not contact anyone. Las Vegas Nevada

A College Student (Lori Smith) came to my door and was selling magazines for points for her college.  I gave her a check in the amount of $65.00 and have never received one magazine for my purchase.  I have tried contacting the company and no one answers and I can not leave a message because the answering machine is full.  I like helping kids in school and this is a shame that this company uses kids to rip off people.  At this time of purchase I was living in Bethany Oklahoma.  I now live in Yukon Oklahoma.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFC-Services-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89180/AFC-Services-LLC-PO-Box-80865Las-Vegas-NV89180-College-student-sold-child-magazine-for-1067034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFC Services, LLC