Complaint Review: Affiliated Acceptance Company

• Submitted: Fri, May 18, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: Aleks — Columbus Indiana United States of America
Affiliated Acceptance Company
PO Box 790001, Sunrise Beach, MO 65079 Sunrise Beach, Missouri United States of America

Affiliated Acceptance Company Horrid Customer Service! Fraudulent Practices, Record all Conversations with this Company Sunrise Beach, Missouri

Affiliated Acceptance Company is a third party billing company expanding nationally out of Missouri. I have three complaints of fraudulent practices against this company. One, Affiliated Acceptance Company denied cancellation even when cancellation was clearly and evidently right per the Affiliated Acceptance Company cancellation clause. Affiliated Acceptance Company requires being brought to court to hold up their end of the contract. Second, per numerous online complaints and BBB complaints regarding overbilling, I closed my checking account as they had EFT information. Telephoning to make other arrangements, I was told a paper bill would be sent. Over the telephone, the Affiliated Acceptance Corporation relayed I could make a few payments, as long as they were receiving money they would not take adverse action. I asked specifically, as I monitor my credit report, if I break it in to 4 payments AAC will not report to the credit burueas a late payment. The Customer Service Representative replied no, as long as we receive partial payment we will not report to the credit bureaus. I proceeded to make payments biweekly only to find a 30 day late on my credit report. I called to correct this error. AAC claimed at that point they always report, even partial payments as late. At that point, I paid the balance off in full over the telephone with a Manager. The Manager was clearly not trained in Management nor Customer Service. She was abrasive, rude and horribly presented AAC's side of the predicament. I thought this horrible experience was over.  Only to find my third compaint, the payment I had made over the telephone was not processed! I telephoned AAC again, only to find they now had no record of this payment being made! Finally, I had to use a third party to pay AAC! They repeatedly said they were accepting payment, only to not have record of it nor credit the payment. My advice is do not sign a contract when the third party billing company is Affiliated Acceptance Company. If you are in a contract with AAC, buy a telephone recorder at Best Buy or electronic store and record every conversation you have with AAC Customer Service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affiliated-Acceptance-Company/Sunrise-Beach-Missouri-65079/Affiliated-Acceptance-Company-Horrid-Customer-Service-Fraudulent-Practices-Record-all-C-884523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affiliated Acceptance Company