Complaint Review: Affiliated Computer Services

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — Winchester Kentucky
Affiliated Computer Services
101 Yorkshire Blvd. Lexington, Kentucky USA

Affiliated Computer Services ACS, Xerox Girlfriend read my text messages from my phone at her work @ ACS! Lexington Kentucky

Due to the recent discovery of the NSA Intelligence programs, I thought the world should know that employees at ACS, Affiliated Computer Services can key in a phone number on a simple box on a screen and read your text messages.  I am not sure why this company has unlimited access to text from any phone number.  What I do know is that my girlfriend at the time of the incident was training to use that program and instead of entering in her number as instructed she simply entered in my phone number and went through all of my text messages.

At the time I felt very intruded upon and very angry and the only reason I chose not to expose it back then is that she just started the job that I had pushed her for months to get and do something with her life.  That's what she chose ACS, and chose that day to enter my phone number read all my text messages and then came home raising the roof off over what was in the messages.

This is absolutley unconstitutional that she was able to read these texts.  I don't care how or why they have this program at this company but for a trainee to be able to just look at any phones texts they wish by just entering in any phone number is absurd and they also do work for the government.  This is somehow related and needs to brought to the attention of americans.  Thanks and have a good day!  There is 100 percent truth and have the name of the employee and when and what she read!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affiliated-Computer-Services/Lexington-Kentucky-40509/Affiliated-Computer-Services-ACS-Xerox-Girlfriend-read-my-text-messages-from-my-phone-at-1070892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affiliated Computer Services