Complaint Review: affinion benefit group

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: dung owen — hemet California
affinion benefit group
p.o. box 40606 nasville, Tennessee USA

affinion benefit group affinion benefit group suddenle bill to Bank of America visa $49.50 on jan ,according to the bank, Affinion benefit group bill my members. nasville Tennessee

suddendly I got a bill from Bank of America visa bill me $49.50 on jan/2014 under AD&D INS .I call Bof A disputed the transaction which they charge me memership ID from AD&D insurance. When I call AD&D, they don't have my insurance statement exist.  I remember I dropped all Accident death insurance from different insurances since I find out all accident death Insurances are scamed five years ago (before 2010). If i have Accident death, I must pay every month. This AD&D Insurance didn't bill me any every month, now suddenly bill me at the beginning of the year. then they let me talked to supervisor of AD&D insurance. She promise send me back the refund within 10 days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/affinion-benefit-group/nasville-Tennessee-37204/affinion-benefit-group-affinion-benefit-group-suddenle-bill-to-Bank-of-America-visa-495-1118778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on affinion benefit group