Complaint Review: Affinion Benefits Group LLC

• Updated: Tue, March 09, 2010

• Reported By: jane — Sweeny Texas United States of America
Affinion Benefits Group LLC
PO Box 40606 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Affinion Benefits Group LLC Illegal Amount Withdrawal from my IBC account Nashville, Tennessee

2006 I took a AD&D life insurance offered by IBC Bank an individual policy for me (single).  In 2008 I upgraded the amount and signed the papers as an individual policy and Affinion decided to get more money out of me as a family plan.  I right away called and said they were wrong...Still up to this day have not gotten a refund from a family policy but the right amount was finally taken out this 03-2010, which meant they finally received the proper signed form to verify that I had wanted the single policy...Well my refunded has not been posted to my IBC account, eventhough I have been getting the run around all these years...I am so grateful that they finally took out of my account the right amount for a single individual but where's my refund...All those time that more was taken out of my account than requested.  I have talked to so many people from Affinion and they all say I will be getting my refund..  Well I have waiting for almost 2 yrs...It was so ironic that these people hesitated to give me any phone numbers to Plant administration...I googled it and that is when I found out I was not the only one that was being ROBBED!!  Taking certain designated amount of money out of someone's elses account without permission....Is this not stealing...and most of all I trusted IBC...and I blame IBC for letting this company take advantage of their customers and getting away with this...I am disabled and I need my money...Please help...thank you for your cooperation and have a blessed day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2010 01:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affinion-Benefits-Group-LLC/Nashville-Tennessee-/Affinion-Benefits-Group-LLC-Illegal-Amount-Withdrawal-from-my-IBC-account-Nashville-Tenn-579333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affinion Benefits Group LLC