Complaint Review: Affion Benefits Group

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Kaylee — Salem Oregon
Affion Benefits Group
3245 NW Kurt Salem, Oregon USA

Affion Benefits Group Took money for policy that didn't exist through my credit union Salem Tennessee

It took over a month to get the insurance company through my credit union to return my emails. I wanted to increase my benefits so you would think they would contact me right away.

I finally had to call them and it turns out, they say my policy was cancelled in July of 2012. However, they have continued to take my premiums since that date, to the tune of 105.00.

Now, that in itself is bad but not knowing I had no coverage is lazy and irresponsible. This is money my grandsons' would get should something happen to me. With a fixed income, it was sometimes hard to come up with even that little bit, but I did it none the less.

Now, they want me to print out the account statement with the dates the money was taken and mail it to them...because they don't have email. Seriously? If you have a big name insurance company, make sure your dealing with them. Not these idiots.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affion-Benefits-Group/Salem-Oregon-97304/Affion-Benefits-Group-Took-money-for-policy-that-didnt-exist-through-my-credit-union-Sal-1125504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affion Benefits Group