Complaint Review: Affirmative insurance

Affirmative insurance
Addison, Texas USA

Affirmative insurance Mone Hopkins Bad Customer Service Addison Texas

So I got hit on Dec 4,2013

I called immediatly to the other persons insurance i made the report to Affirmative claims department.

My vehicle at the end came to be a total lost.

The person in charge of my case was really nice but once it got send to the total lost department thats when the nightmare started. Mone Hopkins was in charge of my issue, I called her 3 or 4 days in a row and it came to be that she was on vacation. Once I spoke to her she told me what I needed to send and I did. She takes away the rental car even though I still dont have a check from them to buy me a new car. They dont care about if I have a job I need to get to or a baby of one year to move around. She told me that her manager didn't want to extend the days on the rental car. So ended of paying 95 out of my pocket. I payed express mail so they can hurry up with the process and she tells me that some idiot didnt scan one of my forms i send so my check is still on hold. Today is Dec 29, 2013 and I still havent received a check. She told me to call monday to see what was going on.

1. Affirmative insurance doesnt give a f*** if you dont have a vehicle to move around with your baby.

2. Had to pay rental car out of my pocket because they would extend the days

3. I pay extra money so I can get a check and an idiot does scan my paperwork and say that is missing.

4. Wait until monday to see whats going on with my issue.

I dont recommend Affirmative Insurance to no one.

YES I am talking about MONE HOPKINS in ADDIson LOCATION whom is in the TOTAL LOST DEPARTMENT.

who treated me like she dont care about my life issues i came across just becuase I got hit by an idiot customer of their end.... I hope you go through the same s**** we went through I felt like no one care about my situation.If you have a life i do too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affirmative-insurance/Addison-Texas-75001/Affirmative-insurance-Mone-Hopkins-Bad-Customer-Service-Addison-Texas-1111572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affirmative insurance