Complaint Review: Afforable Motors , Inc Miami

• Reported By: Top Two USA — Ft Lauderdale Florida
Afforable Motors , Inc Miami
1001 NW 42nd Avenue, Miami Miami, Select State/Province USA

Afforable Motors , Inc Miami AKA Giancarlos Carosio Frauds Miami Florida

I also am a Licensed automobile Dealer, Affordable Motors, Inc. purchased a automobile from My Company, Took delivery of Vehicle, and possesion of Title, Transfered Title to new owner the same day they Gave me my(NSF) Check $25,000.00...

Check was returned to me some 10 days later, NSF???

I called 10 times, made police reports, filed complaint DMV, States Attorney, and Miami PD?

They all know this company, and I am out 25K? plus FEES

They will not return my phone Calls.

I put a claim against the Companies BOND?

Filed felony Criminal Charges. [continued below]....

.......and yet NOTHING

DMV, Miami PD is working Hard to CLOSE THEM DOWN, stay CLEAR

YOU cannot give a bad check to someone for 25,000.00 NOT IN BROWARD County

I just called again, and WOW I spoke to Giacarlos, he told me his Boss is on his Boat for the day, and assured me I will get my money? Tomorrow, the 4th of July? I replied I was a Veteran, and unlike anyone in that Business, I knew the Banks are closed...

I have the persons name who purchased the vehicle from Affordable, I guess when I call to notify my intentions of "Stop Title" maybe someone will pay me?

BEWARE

We all have problems in the Automobile business, as I know. If I wrote a check for 25k, and bounced it, I WOULD NOT BE ON A BOAT enjoying the sun, while others were sweating 25,000.00. It must be a SPANISH THANG ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Afforable-Motors-Inc-Miami/Miami-Select-StateProvince-33126/Afforable-Motors-Inc-Miami-AKA-Giancarlos-Carosio-Frauds-Miami-Florida-1064171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Afforable Motors , Inc Miami