Complaint Review: afforable sewer and drain cleaning

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: ted — oakwood Ohio United States of America
afforable sewer and drain cleaning
4122 Otis Drive dayton, Ohio United States of America

afforable sewer and drain cleaning Incompetent, swore at me on phone, took no responsiblity for work dayton, Ohio

I had the company come to our house to scope a drain for location and depth so we could cut the concrete.   The man who came was very nice, but I wasn't sure he knew what he was doing while he was there.   After we started cutting the concrete we noticed in one spot he was off by 2 feet in direction...not bad, and he thought the pipe would be 4.2 feet down and it was 1.5 ft.   However  in the 2nd location he was off by 3 feet distance and he said the pipe was 3.8 feet down...it was only 2 inches.  We sliced our sewer pipe because of his bad information.   When I called to tell him.  He told us it was our fault because we didn't know what we were doing.  He swore at me, and yelled at me.  If he just would have been nice about it and apologized I probablly wouldn't even be writing this...but his incompetence at his work, and his complete lack of proffessionalism is mindblowing.   Don't EVER hire this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/afforable-sewer-and-drain-cleaning/dayton-Ohio-45416/afforable-sewer-and-drain-cleaning-Incompetent-swore-at-me-on-phone-took-no-responsibli-990458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on afforable sewer and drain cleaning