Complaint Review: Affordable Appliance

• Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: MomOf4 — Cincinnati Ohio
Affordable Appliance
Hamilton Ave North College Hill Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Affordable Appliance BEWARE! Gary Meyer came out to service my Whirlpool Front Loader. He was paid $200 to get the drum part for the front loader. Numerous excuses why could not come out & unreturn calls. No money returne Cincinnati, Ohio

Mr. Gary Meyer of Affordable Appliances came out to repair my washer in March 2013. He was paid $200 and  did not order the drum or repair the washer. He did not answer umerous calls and then had a list of reasons why he had been delayed illness, truck broke, etc.. Then he admitted he was going to send a refund (which I never got!) he blamed it on Western Union, he no showed twice at my home and once at his business shop. He was always claiming he is out of town. There are a host of phone numbers he and cohorts appear to use. He even had the nerve to offer me $50 for my broken washer which he planned on picking up when he was supposedly going to drop off my money. Of course he No Showed! The shop is currently in North College Hill. Run now if you come in contact with them.  Unfortunately my four little ones are paying for my decision of trying to get our washer repired. Someone needs to protect the public from this ripoff triangle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordable-Appliance/Cincinnati-Ohio-/Affordable-Appliance-BEWARE-Gary-Meyer-came-out-to-service-my-Whirlpool-Front-Loader-He-1046737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordable Appliance