Complaint Review: Affordable Auto Sales

• Reported By: Justice — Castroville Texas
Affordable Auto Sales
421 Valley Hi Dr San Antonio , Texas USA

Affordable Auto Sales Ripoff , Liars, San Antonio Texas

This company ripoffs their customers. I put over a 1,000 down and 4 months later they claim they still can't get me financed. They have given me excuses every month as to why it's not going through. They say it's my fault. I asked my lawyer and I'm entitle to my money back but they refused no reason given. They have been sued in 2008 for the same thing. And a week before I went there they got sued again and now in Sept as well. Don't go there!!!!! Do your research in the Bexar County Website. I will be getting my money back!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordable-Auto-Sales/San-Antonio-Texas-78227/Affordable-Auto-Sales-Ripoff-Liars-San-Antonio-Texas-1090149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordable Auto Sales