Complaint Review: Affordable CDL Assistance in Ennis, TX - MYTEXASCDL

• Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: James W — Burleson Texas
Affordable CDL Assistance in Ennis, TX - MYTEXASCDL
564 Cody Rd Ennis, Texas USA

Affordable CDL Assistance in Ennis, TX - MYTEXASCDL,  SCAM - Affordable CDL Assistance in Ennis, TX - MYTEXASCDL Affordable Texas CDL AssistanceRendell, LLC SCAM BEWARE of Affordable CDL Assistance they are a SCAM, Jeff Needham is a liar about his service Ennis Texas

*Consumer Comment: Affordable CDL Assistance not what they sell it as misleading the public

All I can say from my experience is this was a bad choice to get a CDL. Totally wasn't what I was led to believe. The owner Jeff Needham is a real salesman and put the salesman ship on well making me feel like he was the bomb and his service was top notch. Jeff has a good gift to sell but the prosuct he is selling is not the same when you show up. The guy they call a trainer is real rude, a real asshole, and yells at everyone making them feel like they are a piece of crap below him because he has a CDL license. he brags about it.

He seems to be an old fat alcoholic and a local country bum that the owner puts out ther in the truck to what they call train everyone. Very unprofessional yelling & cussing at everyone. He telss you his life stories and asks all kinds of personal questions that aren't neccessary. We were all trying to learn and it's hard to learn when you have someone saying you're a "f***in idiot" and "you are stupid', "listen to me god damnit" " turn the f***ing wheel more" " pull the f*** up to HERE", "I SAID HERE did you not here me DAMN you don't listen" at everyone all morning.

Then there was what they call a class A CDL truck. The truck was a 1980 or so model old, rusted, back door missing panels, outdated and falling apart and plus the ttruck did not pass the inspection so we had to all reschedule to another week. My job depended on me getting my CDL quick; I asked for my money back and I was told they don't refund and the trainer laughed at me and told me to grow up and get a grip on life s*** happens. .

Due to I didn't have the extra money and I needed my CDL I was stuck with waiting another week and then I had to go back though the agony of listening to the wanna be fat alcoholic foul mouth trainer one more day yelling and his life lectures. I had no choice but to tuff it out. I hope you don't make the same mistake I did. This place sucks! Run from this place is all I can say. A scam artist and a clown they call the trainer run this place. I found out the owner Jeff is an ex prison guard that got fired for doing something crooked and then started this service and dabbles in other try to get rich schemes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordable-CDL-Assistance-in-Ennis-TX-MYTEXASCDL/Ennis-Texas-75002/Affordable-CDL-Assistance-in-Ennis-TX-MYTEXASCDLnbsp-SCAM-Affordable-CDL-Assistanc-1095627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordable CDL Assistance in Ennis, TX - MYTEXASCDL

Affordable CDL Assistance not what they sell it as misleading the public

AUTHOR: TexasMusicman - ()

I had the same horrible experience. The trainer yells and cusses at everyone. Me and another guy showed up to do our road test. They don't show you nothing to pass but here is the keys go drive it. The other guy failed. I got lucky barely passed with a 71% the day I took my test. The truck is old and falling apart. Not worth the $399 they charged. The owner talks real big on the phone and when you get to finally see the truck and trainer I was expecting something different. Found out RenDel L.L.C. is the same company as Affordable CDL Assistance.