Complaint Review: Affordable dentures, Fort Myers

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: Doitright — vero beach Florida
Affordable dentures, Fort Myers
4329 Cleveland Ave., Suite 250, Colonial Plaza Fort Myers, Florida USA

Affordable dentures, Fort Myers Poor customer service, inattentive, treated like cattle. Fort Myers Florida

I have had experience with affordable dentures in the past and I was very impressed until I dealt with this company in Fort Myers. I had an upper denture designed for me previously by the Gainesville office and was more than satisfied with the customer service and the results. Two weeks ago, however, one of the anchor teeth that secured the positioning of my upper denture broke in half. I had been informed by the doctors in Gainesville that a tooth can be added to my denture at any time so I went to the Fort Myers office to have just that accomplished.

When I got there I was asked if I wanted to have my problem taken care of today or just get an evaluation. I requested to have it done today. I was immediately directed to have a full x-ray of my teeth ( mind you I had asked to just replace the broken tooth ). After taking the x-ray I was seen by an apprentice ... Not DR RUMBOLO and was told to go to a surgeon who's advertisement states that he will work on issues that this affordable dentures office can't handle at a "minimum" fee of $2800.

After being dismissed by the apprentice doctor, a nurse hurriedly informed me that after I get the work done by their requested surgeon, the amount I would have to pay for my upper full and lower partial would be twice the $750 stated on the paperwork and I was immediately ushered out. I literally sat in my car for 8 minutes feeling like I was herded like cattle. It was the most unprofessionally cold customer service I can remember in my time. I think you need to take a fresh look at how you do business, Fort Myers Afffordable. . . either that or add the word "unprofessional" to your name. Fort Myers Affordable, Unprofessional Dentures is how you should adequately tout yourselves,. Trully disgusting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordable-dentures-Fort-Myers/Fort-Myers-Florida-33901/Affordable-dentures-Fort-Myers-Poor-customer-service-inattentive-treated-like-cattle-1143055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordable dentures, Fort Myers