Complaint Review: AFH Holding Amir Heshmatpour

• Updated: Sun, April 13, 2014

• Reported By: Tommy — west hills California
AFH Holding Amir Heshmatpour
9595 wilshire blvd beverly hills , California USA

AFH Holding Amir Heshmatpour I wish i had read about this con man sooner ! he took me for alot of money with his fake stories and pipe dreams. He needs to be in prison for taking hard working peoples money beverly hills California

Amir hesmatpour is a con man weasle who took our company public and ripped us off . I wish we had done more research on his before we decided to work with him. Now we have to legally persue him and watch him spend our money on his cars and watches. This man belongs in jail ! Please do your research on him before you invest money with him and or decide to allow him to take your company public

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2014 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFH-Holding-Amir-Heshmatpour-/beverly-hills-California-90210/AFH-Holding-Amir-Heshmatpour-I-wish-i-had-read-about-this-con-man-sooner-he-took-me-fo-1138525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFH Holding Amir Heshmatpour