Complaint Review: afilliate gamechange

• Updated: Sun, February 09, 2014

• Reported By: cari — ellensburg Washington
afilliate gamechange
internet, Select State/Province USA

afilliate gamechange jack stanley no support. Phone # directs you to online support, which directs you somewhere else internet

Upon signing up for gamechange and being charged $47 I soon realized the system was not relevant to the website I wanted to promote,  When trying to contact company I soon realized there was no customer support as promised, all the emails I sent came back as non delivered.

I did find a phone #, when the $47 was billed to my bank account. Upon calling the  number I was told to contact the support system. When I contact support@gamechange it directs me to the ad web page that sells the product. I have not been able to contact anybody by phone or customer service about a refund and cancellation

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/afilliate-gamechange/internet-Select-StateProvince/afilliate-gamechange-jack-stanley-no-support-Phone-directs-you-to-online-support-whic-1122346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on afilliate gamechange