Complaint Review: Aflac assist llc

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Medinah Illinois
Aflac assist llc
4444 105th ave. Phoenix, AZ 85037 Phoenix , Arizona USA

Aflac assist llc Wendy Diaz,David Fergeson, Jacob Kennedy, Tim Shaunessy, Mike Robinson Aflac Assist.com LLC really tricked me and now I'm 13,000 in credit card debt. Phoenix Arizona

In early November of 2012 I was contacted about making money from home and it wohold start as soon as I enrolled. They said I needed 219.00 for a llc and EiN number in order to do business with them. For 7500.00 I was to get 500 referrals some DVDs and I could pic out 3 business to start me on my way to making thousands a month.

I was given 2 websites that I was supposed to submit leads too. They said to given them leads and they would do all the work and the money would start rolling in.i was given a back office website to track my entries.

I was given a coach Jacob Kennedy and a contact person for any problems Wenndy Diaz. When I called it was weeks at a time leaving messages nobody returning my calls and getting no help. I started receiving some residual checks not much about 60.00 then stopped getting them all together called several more times getting there on ther way, we are having some trouble because I didn't have direct deposit then thy totally stopped. Then I couldn't reach anybody and if I did they said they would call me back right a way never happened.

I feel I been taken to the cleaners with these people and they need to found an be prosecuted to the fullest they screwed up my life leaving me with credit card bills. I work very hard for my money and do it honestly they scam hard working people and screw up there lives and there families lives.

These people take your money and run. Don't let them scam you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aflac-assist-llc/Phoenix-Arizona-85037/Aflac-assist-llc-Wendy-DiazDavid-Fergeson-Jacob-Kennedy-Tim-Shaunessy-Mike-Robinson-A-1079885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aflac assist llc