Complaint Review: AFLAC

• Reported By: Terri — Williamstown New Jersey United States of America
AFLAC
1932 Wynnton Riad columbus, New Jersey United States of America

AFLAC Denied that I can claim my 11 yr. old with cancer columbus, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: to the person who needs the email address

*Consumer Suggestion: I don't understand

*Consumer Comment: who?

*Consumer Comment: AflacPhyllis@aflac.com in the "To" field was not recognized

*UPDATE Employee: AFLAC Stinks

*Consumer Comment: AFLAC Stinks

*UPDATE Employee: AFLAC Denied that I can claim my 11 yr. old with cancer columbus, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: I thought

*Consumer Comment: First, I wish your daughter a good outcome in all this.

AFLAC:

Has decided that it's acceptable to allow a person that does no provide the care of my 11 yr. old daughter that is fighting cancer for the third time be allowed to reap the benefits paid out by AFLAC. This is a total outrage!!

I am mad as hell that this company will allow someone else that does not contibute to my daughters care, be allowed to benefit himself and others. but does not provide anything for my daughter that is the one going thru cancer.

AFLAC is turning a blind eye and won't even investigate these fraudelent claims!!! Anyone that can offer adice either indivually or legally. please contact me Thank you for your help!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2012 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFLAC/columbus-New-Jersey-08094/AFLAC-Denied-that-I-can-claim-my-11-yr-old-with-cancer-columbus-New-Jersey-857284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFLAC

to the person who needs the email address

AUTHOR: Righteous1 - (USA)

Hi! Just noticed you placed a punctuation mark of the (period)  at the end of the persons entry line
that is what stopped it from being valid.   Try it with no period after the aflac.com   <-----see no period after the "com"

I tried it and it went thru just fine, once I saw that there is to be NO period after the COM

Personally I despise the online customer service email address's, they are answered with cookie cutter responses that stay in cyber space to never meet a proper resolution.

None of us here can be anything but neutral on this because there may be circumstances based on the underwriter policy for this to be reviewed properly. We cannot assume they are being deliberately withholding on payouts so much as what is being covered .

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I don't understand

AUTHOR: NoSoap - (USA)

Just because the system was down, you've decided the entire company is a ripoff?   Wow.

I sell a lot of different kinds of insurance, and trust me, they ALL have occasional issues in cyberspace.  It doesn't mean the company is a scam.

You should contact your agent and request a copy of your policy and/on forms you need.

There is no need to resort to name-calling just because you got a little frustrated.   Good luck.

who?

AUTHOR: KIM - (U.S.A.)

So who is getting the payments, and what is your relationship with them?

AflacPhyllis@aflac.com in the "To" field was not recognized

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

Ha-ha!  Just the kind of service we have come to expect from AFLAC

The address "AflacPhyllis@aflac.com." in the "To" field was not recognized. Please make sure that all addresses are properly formed.

AFLAC Stinks

AUTHOR: AflacPhyllis - (United States of America)

Hi Dave, I'm AflacPhyllis, an Aflac employee here to help. I'm sorry that your experience with Aflac has not met your expectations. I can look into this for you. In order to do so, I will need the full name of the policyholder and the policy number. In order to protect your privacy, please please email this information to me at AflacPhyllis@aflac.com.

AflacPhyllis

AFLAC Stinks

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

I am not at all surprised that AFLAC denied your daughters claim. I have had the misfortune of paying for AFLAC for the past year, I will never get suckered into this rip-off again. Not only does AFLAC not pay claims, they are so incompetent that can't even tell time.

I tried to down load a copy of my policy and get the error message:
Policy documents are not available for viewing between the hours of 12:01am and 5:59am. Please come back between the hours of 6:00am and 11:59pm to view your policy documents. It's 1:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time here. So AFLAC is stupid, incompetent or the whole thing is one big fraud to keep you from accessing your policy.

Good luck getting any help from the losers at AFLAC! All these creeps what is your money.

AFLAC Denied that I can claim my 11 yr. old with cancer columbus, New Jersey

AUTHOR: AflacPhyllis - (United States of America)

Hi, I'm AflacPhyllis, an Aflac employee here to help. I'm sorry that your experience with Aflac has not met your expectations. I can look into this for you. In order to do so, I will need the full name of the policyholder and the policy number. In order to protect your privacy, please please email this information to me at AflacPhyllis@aflac.com.

AflacPhyllis

I thought

AUTHOR: MochaG - (United States of America)

that Aflac provides only supplement plans??? What kind of health plan do you have with them???

First, I wish your daughter a good outcome in all this.

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

I can understand you frustration, but IF AFLAC is truly failing to live up to the terms of the written policy, you should immediately report this to your states insurance commissioner.

If, indeed they are living up to the policies terms, including who gets the payouts for a minor, your options may be limited.

Are you in a position to ask for some low cost/free legal help.

Best wishes, but I would wager AFLAC isn't violating policy terms, they know it could come back and bite them.

No, I don't work for them.