Complaint Review: Aflac

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Fed Up — st petersburg Florida United States of America
aflac.com St Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Aflac Aflac run around rather than pay claims St Petersburg, Florida

I filed all paperwork my Aflac rep gave me after a covered procedure.  A month later I received a form letter stating Aflac wanted more paperwork. I called Aflac who said because I was a new policy holder they needed another form from physician and that they would send it.

A month later I received the same form letter. I called again.  It was then explained to me that the physician returned the form to Aflac that same day, however because Aflac didn't put the policy # on the form it went into "Aflac limbo", and they closed the case - unpaid of course.

I was then told that I would recieve more paperwork because they now had to re-open the case.

Here we go!  Wanna bet they never pay?!  Bye, bye Aflac - BUYER BEWARE, AFLAC IS A RIP OFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aflac/St-Petersburg-Florida-/Aflac-Aflac-run-around-rather-than-pay-claims-St-Petersburg-Florida-1024528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aflac