Complaint Review: afmo.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 12, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, December 12, 2013

• Reported By: Ed H — Huntsville Texas
401 S. Sherman Suite 215 Richardson, Texas USA

afmo.com they took my money and never delivered my product fir over 2 yrs Richardson Texas

I have been trying to get in contact with this company since 2012 with no progress they took my money and i never received my product. I have reported them to bbb and i hoping for a reponse. They are a scam. Why have your internet business when you are not a legit company. They pretty much stole $200.00 from me and my family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/afmocom/Richardson-Texas-75081/afmocom-they-took-my-money-and-never-delivered-my-product-fir-over-2-yrs-Richardson-Texa-1106378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on afmo.com