Complaint Review: afni Insurance Services

• Updated: Mon, December 05, 2011

• Reported By: christin623 — Palmdale California United States of America
afni Insurance Services
P.O. Box 3068 Bloomington, Illinois United States of America

afni Insurance Services Attempting to collect a fraudulent debt from me!!! Bloomington, Illinois

AFNI Insurance Services keeps contacting me through phone and mail trying to collect a supposed debt. At first, I was receiving phone calls and messages left on my voicemail stating that they were calling from State Farm Insurance. I later found this to be untrue by contacting State Farm where I was told I did not owe a debt to them.

When I repeatedly received phone calls (from extremely rude people) I tried calling them back and asking them what the name of their business was. They, of course, kept insisting that they were from State Farm Insurance.

I received a letter today claiming that I owe AFNI a balance of $2,588.40 from a car accident that I was involved in on 03/08/2011. I was, in fact, in an accident but it was determined that I was 0% responsible and my insurance company went after the other driver (hit and run).

I looked up the company name on Google and saw all of the reports of fraudulent behavior from this company. I am tired of receiving calls and letters from these people who are only trying to rip me off. Has anyone else been harassed by this company? I would love some help with this matter!

Christin
Palmdale, Ca

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/afni-Insurance-Services/Bloomington-Illinois-61702-3068/afni-Insurance-Services-Attempting-to-collect-a-fraudulent-debt-from-me-Bloomington-805332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on afni Insurance Services