Complaint Review: AFNI Inc

• Submitted: Tue, September 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 13, 2011

• Reported By: Dawn — Plainville Connecticut United States of America
AFNI Inc
404 Brock Dr PO Box 3097 Bloomington, IL 617023097 bloomington, Illinois United States of America

AFNI Inc Rip Off bloomington, Illinois

I'm 44 yrs old and I was trying to get a credit card But when I did the application I was denied because ANIF came up on my report saying I owe some money for an account that was opened up 12/06 and I know 100% that I have NOT opened ANY accounts and when I tried to contact them to ask what exactly it is that THEY say I owe they coundn't even tell me. I have been working VERY hard to fix my credit NOW THIS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AFNI-Inc/bloomington-Illinois-/AFNI-Inc-Rip-Off-bloomington-Illinois-776276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AFNI Inc