Complaint Review: afni insurance service subrogation department

• Submitted: Thu, October 06, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 06, 2011

• Reported By: rolita — Sacramento California United States of America
afni insurance service subrogation department
PO Box 3068 Bloomington IL 61702-3068 bloomington, Illinois United States of America

afni insurance service subrogation department Mailing me bills of an accident. I suppose I am to pay: 2,828.04. This company I felt was a fraud the first time i recieved a letter in the mail. However I was in an accident on the date indicated on bloomington , Illinois

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN SENDING ME LETTERS STATING THAT I OWE FOR DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF A CAR ACCIDENT THAT I DID HAVE. THE PROBLEM IS IS THIS COMPANY. I DO NOT FEEL THAT THIS IS A LEGIT COMPANY BECAUSE OF THE WAY THEY ARE SO AGGRESSIVE, I HAVE ALREADY SPOKE WITH THE INSURANCE OF THE INSURED AND ALREADY DISCUSSED  PAYMENT WITH THE INSURED AND THE THE INSURANCE COMPANY SO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. HOWEVER I DID CALL THIS COMPANY TO GO OVER THIS LETTER,AND OF COARSE THEY TRY AND NAIL IT IN YOUR HEAD THAT O WE WILL SUSPEND YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE, THIS AND THAT. I ASK THAT WE TAKE THIS MATTER TO COURT AND IF I OWE YOU THAN I OWE YOU, BUT I WILL LEAVE THAT TO A JUDGE. THAN THEY GET REAL UP SET AND STARTS TO ARGUE WITH YOU. I JUST GOT ON THE INTERNET PUNCHED IN THE COMPANY AND BAMM HERE THEY ARE A FRAUD. WOW.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/afni-insurance-service-subrogation-department/bloomington-Illinois-61702-3068/afni-insurance-service-subrogation-department-Mailing-me-bills-of-an-accident-I-suppose-785688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on afni insurance service subrogation department