inspection

• Reported By: Heidi — middleburg Florida
afni
1310 Martin Luther King Drive, po box 3517 bloomington, Illinois USA

afni Fake ATT Uverse Bill bloomington Illinois

I received a Settlement Offer for 70% of a balance to ATT uverse that I didn't owe in the first place.  I noticed there was no email address and the form seemed weird.  For instance the remitting envelope had two different addresses, one in IL and return address in California(?).  I called and was on indefinite suspension with music and a cheesy recording.  I was googling afni while I was on the phone and discovered it is a scam.  I hung up immediately when I read don't call them and give them your phone number!  This site really works it has saved me twice from scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/afni/bloomington-Illinois-61702/afni-Fake-ATT-Uverse-Bill-bloomington-Illinois-1063663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on afni