Complaint Review: afni,inc

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: camerchick — lake jackson Texas United States of America
afni,inc
pobox 3517 Bloomington bloomington, Illinois United States of America

afni - i afni collections sent me a bill from AT&T for 92$. i know i never had AT&T but to make sure i called AT&T myself gave thm my social security number and they said i never had an account there bloomington, Illinois

afni collections sent me a collection letter with AT&T as creditor.i know i never been an AT&T customer andi called AT&T myself to ask them about it.because im paying off debt to buy my first home.so i gave the AT&T GUY MY SOCIAL seurity number and he said i dont owe them anything ever.meanwhile the afni customer service was ghetto and rude on the phone ,took my bank account information and then transfer me to Dish network (i was calling afni for an old dish network account which i acknowledge i owe).her name was JASMIN .agent number 64835.she told me we was settling for dish network then after taking my bank number she said its an AT&T account and thn transferred me to dish network guy!i said wait a min i only owe dish not AT&T.i called jasmiu back and she was so rude that i hung up on her face but i will be damned if she gets away with this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/afniinc/bloomington-Illinois-61702/afni-i-afni-collections-sent-me-a-bill-from-ATT-for-92-i-know-i-never-had-ATT-but-t-1004310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on afni,inc