Complaint Review: african imports usa

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: madashell — austin Texas
african imports usa

african imports usa NOT PLEASED....TOTAL PISSED Internet

On 2-1-13 i ordered 2 CDS from Afican Imports and have not recieved anything yet. I called on 3-19-13 and was told that they were waiting on the CDS to come in that day.I got a phone call back saying that they are going to ship my order on 3-20-13. So i asked the lady to read me the information that she had on my order( name,address etc) She told me that if i have not changed my address then was still in the computer.My next  question, if it is in the computer then you can look it up she told me no. I told her that if it was in the computer she could find it. There was a man in the background saying what is her name about a minute later he came to the phone ruelly i might add and read me my informatiom.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/african-imports-usa/internet/african-imports-usa-NOT-PLEASEDTOTAL-PISSED-Internet-1036057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on african imports usa