Complaint Review: Afsie Dental Care

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Christina — Coralville Iowa
Afsie Dental Care
850 22nd Ave #1, Coralville, IA ‎ Coralville , Iowa USA

Afsie Dental Care Afsie Dental Care Dr. Zavash Zarei Very Dishonest Company - I will never do business with them again Coralville Iowa

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ms. Christina

My experience was that this office is not very ethical, at least up to my standards and should learn how to treat people. Dr Zavash Zarei should be ashamed. This is not how we do business here in america.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Afsie-Dental-Care/Coralville-Iowa-52241/Afsie-Dental-Care-Afsie-Dental-Care-Dr-Zavash-Zarei-Very-Dishonest-Company-I-will-neve-1129004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Afsie Dental Care

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ms. Christina

AUTHOR: ZAvash Zarei, DDS - ()

I undrestand how you feel. I want to help you in any way I can.

However buddhha says slander is one of the ten sins.

It is unfourtunate you say what you say.

I will be happy to look into your concerns and find out what is the reason for your complaint.

You are entitiled to your opinion, and good luck to you. Be rest assured what you are feeling is not because of me or my office.

regards,