Complaint Review: AGE121

• Reported By: Eve — London Alabama
AGE121
57B North Woolwich Road Docklands, London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

AGE121 AGE They almost fooled me. Docklands, London United Kingdon

They almost ripped me off. I applied for a Medical Secretary position online. Ms Gemma Welsh gave me a call the next day, very early hours. Did not inform me I was speaking to a recruiting agency. She only said they recieved my CV and asked me a few questions about my CV. I recieved no information as to whom she represents. It was a confusing and misleading conversation, but very convincing. She advised me to make 2 short trainings (Medical Secretary one day training and FIRST AID one day training). I told by her collegue from the training department to pay for the courses upfront and "RIGHT NOW/TODAY"! I told them it all sounds tempting, but I'll have to think about it. I then found a report on this site about AGE121 and it became very clear. I told them NO THANKS, they didn't respond. Thank you for the warning, your page saved me time and money I was about to loose, so now I am trying to do the same and warn other potential victims. Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGE121/Docklands-London-Select-StateProvince-E16-2AA/AGE121-AGE-They-almost-fooled-me-Docklands-London-United-Kingdon-1086572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGE121