Complaint Review: Agero

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: A bewildered consumer — Verona Pennsylvania
Agero
Irwin, Pennsylvania USA

Agero Nationwide insurance authorized 3rd party road side assistance provider (a joke) Nationwide Insurance- You should be embarrassed/ Agero close your doors you bunch of goofballs Irwin Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Ammends made

Having roadside assistance thru Nationwide should make you feel warm and fuzzy inside right? Its worth the extra money each month, right?

AGERO roadside assistance, NATIONWIDES third party associate is now 3 hours late. I made the request for a tow at 1:30 pm eastern time eastern time. The stated ETA was to be 4:24 pm eastern time. Obviously they tow truck never arrived or I would not be writing this complaint. On 5 different occassions I was told "15 minutes", with the final straw (call) being made at 6:05 pm with a "20 minutes, I promise" statement from some dispatcher name JEFF  at AGERO. It is now 7:15 pm, almost 3 hours past the scheduled time. 5 hours since I requested service. My complaint is not with AGERO per say.

The company is made up of a bunch of goofballs. More than likely, its a numbers game with this group. Satisfy 90 out of 100, Great job! My biggest gripe with Agero is the lack of common courtesy and terrible customer service. KEEP THE CUSTOMER IN THE LOOP YOU GOOFBALLS! You didn't have to lie. The last agent tried a few canned responses like, "ohh, the number we have is one number off" (They called me twice earlier) and "The whole state of Pennsylvania is 8 hours behind on service" (after I was told many times they are on the way). I am in PITTSBURGH not Philadelphia where it snowed 12 inches. I can handle the truth.

How come you have to find out from me that the tow company you sent out never showed. My complaint is more so with NATIONWIDE. I have your insurance based on reputation. I ultimately hold you responsible. NATIONWIDE INSURANCE contracts with AGERO to provide a service. They are representing you, even if legally your hands are clean. They are making you look bad. If NATIONWIDE INSURANCE is aware of how these goofballs run there busness, then I have made a mistake in selecting you as my insurance carrier. Today is Valentines Day. I have been done with work since 1:00 (it is now 7:25 pm). I missed my dinner reservations and have to return to work in 10 hours. What if I had a kid in the car. Thanks for nothing!

P.S.- I cancelled the tow and made other arrangements and wouldn't you know it, the tow truck just pulled up. You wasted my time, I wasted your gas and manpower. Happy Valentines Day you Jagoffs! AGERO go find some basic customer service skills. NATIONWIDE INSURANCE you should be embarrassed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agero/Irwin-Pennsylvania-15642/Agero-Nationwide-insurance-authorized-3rd-party-road-side-assistance-provider-a-joke-Na-1123657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agero

Ammends made

AUTHOR: A valuable consumer - ()

Amy, a customer service representative from Agero, has satisfied me with the plan of resolution that has been put into motion. I will use this company again. Things do happen. Good companies listen and attempt to make a difference. Way to go Agero!