Complaint Review: AGI ATLANTA

2110 Powers Ferry Road SE, Suite 160 Atlanta, Georgia USA

AGI ATLANTA Michelle Baker Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: AGI ATLANTA

*Author of original report: AGIATLANTA

I was looking for a job with better schedule, and AGI ATLANTA found my resume. They contacted me to interview as an "account manager" position. Open to the idea, I went in for first interview. I flopped the interview horribly. because i told the lady (michele baker) when she called i told her upfront i dont want a door to door sell or stand sell so she said im glad to hear that 'cause that is not our company so we schedule a interview the next morning.

I did some research about the company and i didnt found complaints. The only 20 min interview to tell me i was gonna be selling U-verse door to door (NO PAY). They did not tell me that, that is what I would be doing when they called me. Do not work for this company! They told me nothing about door to door sales, but research says that is exactly what the position is.

Scam. DO NOT WORK IN THIS COMPANY... GO AWAY...!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AGI-ATLANTA/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/AGI-ATLANTA-Michelle-Baker-Atlanta-Georgia-1090683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AGI ATLANTA

AGI ATLANTA

AUTHOR: kamikaze - ()

I was looking for a job with better schedule, and AGI ATLANTA found my resume. They contacted me to interview as an "account manager" position. Open to the idea, I went in for first interview. I flopped the interview horribly. because when she called i told her upfront i dont want a door to door sell or stand sell so she said im glad to hear that 'cause that is not our company so we schedule a interview the next morning.

After that, I did some research about the company and i didnt found any complaints. The only 20 min interview to tell me i was gonna be selling U-verse door to door (ONLY COMMISION). They did not tell me that, that is what I would be doing when they called me. Do not work for this company! They didn't  tell me nothing about door to door sales, but this is exactly what the position is for.

AGIATLANTA