Complaint Review: agla trade link international

• Submitted: Thu, June 30, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 30, 2011

• Reported By: punkaj bhardwaj — ludhiana Other India
agla trade link international
Internet, California United States of America

agla trade link international mr raj mad and cheater who wana partner in just indian 11,839 rs . Internet, California

mr raj the owner ofagla trade link international.is the mad person who want to be the partner of any one company in just indian rs 11,839.he send me this amt and place me order of more then 1 lac rs.and he told me that we will be the partner by 50-50 and i accept this.and when samepls r ready i ask him for balance half he said u can send me i will pay u latter.now u can understand if any one can behave like this with this little amt then what type of company he is running.

he also report for me that i m a cheater and fraud.so i wana ask him why u r not taking ur report back.he ask me for his 11.839 indian rs.i ask him what i will do with stuff.and he says u send me all balance i will pay u latter.sir we r allready cheated by so many peoepls here in usa.so we r not able to send any stuff on credit.and this is my request to u mr raj also that take the stuff of ur amt and take our company report also back as we also not want to creat any type of enemyity with hoim also.so mr raj u do bussiness or not but never think be the partner of any company in rs 11,839 again.i will be so thafull to u.so plz never do bussiness with this person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/agla-trade-link-international/Internet-California-/agla-trade-link-international-mr-raj-mad-and-cheater-who-wana-partner-in-just-indian-118-747628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on agla trade link international