Complaint Review: ahammer4hirereviews.com

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: willy — fremont Nebraska USA
ahammer4hirereviews.com

ahammer4hirereviews.com This guy lives in Omaha Ne NOT PORTLAND OR Internet

*Consumer Comment: Bakhit Enterprises LLC.

*Consumer Comment: try this one

*Author of original report: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTa5Ucr6IGo&feature=youtu.be

The video you see is a total fake! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhTBZszFER4 Watch that video it will show he true work. He did my dads house a year ago sense then we tried to get him to fix things he will not do anything. Calls about everyday trying to threatening my dad to get him to say he did a great job! BULL I've been a carpenter for 25 years. My dad is a retired sheetmetal worker, my oldest brother is a superintendent for a major construction company in Omaha Ne all my cousins are in construction. We know a crappy job when we see one. I even met him and tried to get him to fix the uneven siding the windows that are terrible  the caulking job and the fact that every corner is at a different height. He threatened us with physical violence. My dad went ahead and paid him under the assumption he was sending someone to fix it but that never happened. [continued below]....
..... We have had to call the cops on him twice as he posted his flyer to my daughters car to try and intimidate us. I dont live there thats my ex wife's house. I have friends watching the house just in case and now the sheriff patrol at night DONT EVER HIRE THIS GUY! If you have a problem he will never fix it. He will just deny that you are a customer call you a liar and thats it, If you pursue more he will harass you into submission. But not us were stronger than that. Just warning you hire him if you want but i would check him out very carefully and do a criminal background check you might be surprised what you find

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ahammer4hirereviewscom/internet/ahammer4hirereviewscom-This-guy-lives-in-Omaha-Ne-NOT-PORTLAND-OR-Internet-932733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ahammer4hirereviews.com

Bakhit Enterprises LLC.

AUTHOR: jay jay - (United States of America)

That's the new name he's using but he has no licence in that name it's under a hammer for hire. I looked at his home page. The house he worked on the blue and white one i drive past everyday the gutters he put one are getting ready to fall off and the garage leaks. A friend of mine lives there. His dog stays in the garage thats how a know it leaks. And the roof WOW it just looks hideous! Don't ever hire him.

try this one

AUTHOR: jay jay - (United States of America)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UanQBAIyS-g i found that on you tube. Theres another one on there to. This guy is nothing but a crook.

AUTHOR: willy - (USA)

He got a laywer got the last video deleted so heres the knew one