Complaint Review: ahappydeal.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 20, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 20, 2011

• Reported By: James — Florence Alabama U.S.A.
ahappydeal.com
1613 Holly Lane Davis,CA.95616 Internet United States of America

ahappydeal.com Brands Dragon Big rip off Internet

This company will take your money and if you have problems they will not answer your emails. I ordered a cell phone and it did not work so I sent it back the sent me another one and it also don't work. They have a return policy of 30 days well when you order it takes 2 weeks to get to you and 2 weeks for the next one to come so they say I am past my 30 days but I just got the second phone. They will not give me my money back and will not answer anymore of my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2011 01:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ahappydealcom/internet/ahappydealcom-Brands-Dragon-Big-rip-off-Internet-755522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ahappydeal.com