Complaint Review: ahappydeal.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 03, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 03, 2011

• Reported By: Angry03 — Greenville North Carolina United States of America
ahappydeal.com

ahappydeal.com Davismicro.com RIPPED ME OFF AND I NEVER EVEN FINISHED MY ORDER Internet, Internet

ahappydeal.com rippedme off. I found the website online and saw what seemed to be good products. I placed a order forr three tablets, totaling about $300.

They never sent me a UPS tracking number so I began to grow concerned and so I called and no one ever answered that number and they do not have a voicemail. They only respond by email and said my money had been refunded but never was. I am still truing to recover my money as of today.

I have sent several emails, over ten, and still with no avail I keep on trying. I was getting this stuff for my kids for christmas and now they will have nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2011 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ahappydealcom/internet/ahappydealcom-Davismicrocom-RIPPED-ME-OFF-AND-I-NEVER-EVEN-FINISHED-MY-ORDER-Internet-804550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ahappydeal.com