Complaint Review: ahappydeal.com

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: khinkley — Mechanic Falls Maine
Internet USA

ahappydeal.com LONG shipping, lie about everything! Internet

"This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with!! I would never go through them again and suggest that NO ONE ever does. I ordered two phones from this company on feb 6th, I paid 30 dollars for expedited shipping, I assumed that since they are in china it would take about a week or so, instead of the the normal 3 to 5 days, boy was I wrong!!! I finally received one phone on march 17th after sending about 16 e-mails to them and getting no response for 3 days I would get the response "please wait just 3 to 5 more days and then 24 hours and then we will send the tracking number". This went on for about 14 e-mail before I finally got a tracking number for one phone. I then had to wait another week before they sent the second phone which still has not been delivered. In every e-mail that I sent to them I told them to refund my shipping cost because I paid for 3 to 5 days not weeks. after everything that I had gone through with this company I thought that returning the 30 dollars was the least they could do, no they said nothing about the shipping and will not return my money! DO NOT order from them you will end up with nothing but a headache!! I will be putting this review on several sites, if you do order from them and don't get your order do not expect a refund in any amount they keep your money. If i could give them negative stars i would."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ahappydealcom/internet/ahappydealcom-LONG-shipping-lie-about-everything-Internet-1135119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ahappydeal.com