Complaint Review: ahappydeal.com

• Reported By: New York — East Elmhurst New York
ahappydeal.com
Internet China

ahappydeal.com USELESS "laptop" Internet

I'll bought this little "laptop" (for $120 plus $30 s&h) for my son 2 days ago. I have a real DELL desktop, my Apple Ipad, another REAL Dell laptop, and a very reliable cable service / dsl / from Time Warner. This is NY city, and everything use to be perfect. Until now. This little "toy laptop" doesn't work, I called them, and the phone doesn't work, I emailed to them, and no one ever ansvered. Unbelivable. I'm not going to let them go away with this I promisse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ahappydealcom/internet/ahappydealcom-USELESS-laptop-Internetnbsp-1053024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ahappydeal.com