Complaint Review: ahc lending

ahc lending
2300 Valley View Lane Irving, Texas United States of America

ahc lending American Heritage Capital Refused Appraisal Irving, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Extremely satisfied with AHCLending

I was refused a mortgage because AHC refused to accept the appraisal.  I live in a small town and I live on a 1/4 acre lot.  Outside of my small town, all lots are 1 acre because of township requirements.  AHC told me that they could not accept the appraisal because there have not been any houses sold with the same lot size as mine within the last 1 year and within 3 miles.  AHC advised me that my house had an undetermined value.  They told me that they were following Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae guidelines, but refused to provide those written guidelines.  I spoke with numerous other mortgage companies that told me that is untrue.  I spoke with the appraiser, and he told me that he has done over 2100 appraisals, and was unaware of any company that refused his appraisal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ahc-lending/Irving-Texas-75062/ahc-lending-American-Heritage-Capital-Refused-Appraisal-Irving-Texas-1028367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ahc lending

Extremely satisfied with AHCLending

AUTHOR: Henry Doyle - ()

I read comments from posters. With all due respect, my experience is exactly oposite. I have found AHCLending to be the most upfront and honest lender in my financing experience over the last 13 years. I have bought, sold and refinanced 5 times in the last 13 years and never found an honest and upfront lender like AHC. Staff over there are knowledgable and helpful bunch.

While I obviously don't know specific circumstances about this post, it must be understood that AHC cannot make loans to everyone. Occassionaly someone will get denied. There is no reason to get angry or upset.  Not everyone will qualify. Just accept that fact and move on. AHC makes its money by making loans. Not by denying loans. So, they would not deny anyone without cause. State of housing market and economy dictates whether you get the loan or not. You must jump hoops these days to get the loan from any lender.

I don't perceive this as AHC's fault. You have to proove that you deserve loan these days. This is not 2006 where a waitress making $8 an hour getting approved for $200,000 loan. Times are different.

As to my case, I got exactly what was promised. My 30 day refinance closed in 23 days. I am now purchasing a rental in Channel View Texas. AHC is already working on my transaction. My advice. They do ask for lots of paperwork. Everyone does. So, just cooperate with them and you will be fine.

Henry Doyle, Channel View, Texas