Complaint Review: ahcsupport

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: carol07 — hialeah Florida United States of America

ahcsupport they charged me 39.95 from my bank account without me having to apply for this statement. Internet

i was charged to a 39.95 from my bank of america. i called the service and they said i paid for a lifestyle which i never went to this website to apply for this. i dont recall none of the stuff they told me that i was being charged for. they say they will refund my money but to make sure i am making this report incase they dont commit with their word. i called their customer service at a number that is 888-303-0167.

Here is my bank account statement to where it shows where they charged me from.

Debit cardPurchaser:FATIMA LACAYODescription:CHECKCARD 1111 AHCSUPPORT.COM (888)3030167 74771272319245133520464Merchant category:Direct Marketing - Other Direct Marketers (not elsewhere classified)Merchant category code:5969Expense category:Mail Order/Telephone Order ProvidersPrint transaction details

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ahcsupport/internet/ahcsupport-they-charged-me-3995-from-my-bank-account-without-me-having-to-apply-for-this-970103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ahcsupport