Complaint Review: AHM

• Updated: Fri, September 23, 2011

• Reported By: Al Lee — Austintown Ohio United States of America
AHM
P0O BOX 949 Orange CA Dallas Tx, Texas United States of America

AHM Options One RIP Off the company went in to my acct and took a payment before agreed date Dallas Tx, Texas

I set up a automatic draft for a said date with a supervisor who clearly new and agreed to draft the money on the agreed date but what he did was draft the money on a day that was not agreed upon which was earlier then the agreed date an when I called in he wouldn't return my calls or replace my money back into my account this money was to be used for my wife health conditions but they took the money with no regards to my wife or myself at all, I have never been rob in such a matte in all my life This company has no regards to there customers at all and will avoid you once they take your money NEVER ALLOW THIS COMPANY IN YOU ACCOUNT THE WORST THING ONE CAN DO NEVER!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHM/Dallas-Tx-Texas-75261/AHM-Options-One-RIP-Off-the-company-went-in-to-my-acct-and-took-a-payment-before-agreed-da-780517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHM