Complaint Review: AHMSI - American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, September 25, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, September 25, 2009

• Reported By: rukiddingme — Texas USA
AHMSI - American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc.
P.O. Box 631730 Irving, Texas United States of America

AHMSI - American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc. AHMSI, AHMSI3 American Home Mortgage Servicing has lost record of my loan Irving, Texas

I am sickened by the fact that American Home Mortgage Servicing has lost my loan. Multiple attempts to seek a resolution have failed and now I am stuck with just waiting and being frustrated. All they tell me is to fax the issue to 866-795-6529. When I did this they mailed me a response to the closed property address when I clearly indicated my current address on the request. I cant even get anyone of real authority to call me back. You think they would have someone of reasonable authority call you back if they lost your loan. I guess they are so distrusting of their employees that they might say something that will make them liable.

Anyways, the IRS recently sent me a notice that American Home Mortgage Servicing never reported my 1098 for the year 2007. Apparently American Home Mortgage Servicing has such poor data integrity they cant even report accurately to the federal government. They cant find me even when I give them their loan number and my social security number.

I am truly stunned as I had paid my mortgage payments to them for nearly four years; I have checks and even a web statement I printed off before I closed out the loan! Now I have to deal with the IRS. Has anyone else had to deal with this? This is so wrong in so many ways.

Oh, and their resolution or customer service department is so insincere and non sympathetic it makes me want to throw up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2009 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHMSI-American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Inc/Irving-Texas-/AHMSI-American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-Inc-AHMSI-AHMSI3-American-Home-Mortgage-Servici-500666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHMSI - American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc.