Complaint Review: aHold Safe Transactions LLC

aHold Safe Transactions LLC
1437 West 190th Street, Gardena, California USA

aHold Safe Transactions LLC internet fraud - craigslist Gardena California

*Author of original report: aHold Transactions LLC, Gardena

I contacted the seller, Susan D. Schultz (a woman who claims  by herself to live in Sany,Utah)through her ad on Craigs List regarding a 2011 concession trailer for sale.

The price was negotiable and ok and we sent e-mails back and forth. She explained the trailer sale
was being handled by AST,aHold Safe Transactions. She isn't at home at this time, because her sister had a bad accident and she has to look after her little nephew. I wired my payment to the Barclay Bank in London UK. Once the funds were received, in 3-5 days notice was to be given regarding delivery of the trailer, but that did not happen.

aHold Safe Transactions sent me an email showing my payment copy was received, but I never heard anything regarding the delivery of the trailer. [continued below]....

.....  I sent emails asking when I could expect delivery but they never responded.  I e-mailed the seller who has sent me a lot of photos of the trailer bevor (on craigslist you only could see two of them),  but now I didn't  get any reply from her.  So I contacted the police and the FBI and filed a report. $7000 are gone now!!! We wanted to build our business with this trailer, but now it's our end.

And I will do the same with Craigslist, because the trailer is still available there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aHold-Safe-Transactions-LLC/Gardena-California-90248/aHold-Safe-Transactions-LLC-internet-fraud-craigslist-Gardena-California-1050034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aHold Safe Transactions LLC

aHold Transactions LLC, Gardena

AUTHOR: ini - ()

This concession trailer is on craigslist Las Vegas.