Complaint Review: AHS Home Warranty

• Updated: Fri, June 15, 2012

• Reported By: Kevin — Euless Texas United States of America
AHS Home Warranty
Euless, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Texas United States of America

AHS Home Warranty American Home Shield Company trying to get out of fixing a/c unit. Scummy. DANGER DANGER, There a scam!!!! Euless, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Texas

American Home Warranty (AHS) has collected premiums from me for 3 years. I decided to sell my house so the reality company is paying AHS now. AHS tried to say a non working a/c unit had to occur before the reality company picked up my policy. So they won't pay to fix it. I told the representative I had a policy under a different number before the reality company picked it up.

AHS tried to say there was not such policy. After I argued with AHS on the phone, 5 min passed, then all of a sudden they see I had a policy. They then say they cannot honor that policy but will still review it. Then, they will call me back right away. about 10 min she said. AHS never called. When I followed up they said they can't approve it because it is under review in another dept.

Mind you it is 100 degrees in my house in Texas. When I try to speak to the other dept. they tell me they are not available. AHS is a company who uses fraud tactics and steals your money. I am suing them in the sate of Texas in Tarrant county. I will be filing the paperwork within the week. DANGER avoid this company at all cost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AHS-Home-Warranty/Euless-Dallas-Ft-Worth-Texas-/AHS-Home-Warranty-American-Home-Shield-Company-trying-to-get-out-of-fixing-ac-unit-Scum-897915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AHS Home Warranty