Complaint Review: Ahuva.com

• Reported By: anonymous — Virginia
Ahuva.com
122 Maplewood Ave Toronto, Ontario USA

Ahuva.com They keep chageing story. Toronto Ontario Canada

*Author of original report: I finally received the tracking number

Do not buy from them! Please google map and street view them. No such thing is Ahuba at there. I am just one of hundreds of victim.

11-14-13, I received email from them (Yehoshua Pinto, the owner) saying the item is in stock. So, I ordered the item through their website. I received an order conformation and they charged to my credit card.

11-28-13, I asked them if I can have a tracking number. The answer was "We expect to ship in 10 business days and provide an express tracking number" Well, It's been already 10 business days...

11-30-13, They haven't been shipped the item yet. Apparently, they don't have the item in stock. It's on the way to their place.

12-3-13, They told me that that the item is made to order. "We carry all in stock, but this item is actually assembled and finished per order."

12-4-13, I received email saying "I just confirmed now we expect to ship tomorrow EMS Express. I will notify you as soon as we get the tracking." How can I believe that?

12-6-13, I was trying to get the tracking number.. They blocked my email.

I am tired of being lied to. I guess I lost $332, ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ahuvacom/Toronto-Ontario-M6C-1J6/Ahuvacom-They-keep-chageing-story-Toronto-Ontario-Canada-1104895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ahuva.com

I finally received the tracking number

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Do not buy from them! Please google map and street view them. No such thing is Ahuva at there. They have bad internal communication problem.

12-6-13, I was trying to get the tracking number.. Their email server is down. I tried his gmail and facebook too.
12-7-13, I finally received the tracking number. They shipped it from Pakistan via DHL.

I am tired of being lied to.