Complaint Review: AIBT - Arizona Institute Of Business And Technology

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
AIBT - Arizona Institute Of Business And Technology
6049 North 43rd Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

AIBT - Arizona Institute Of Business And Technology cheated me out of my MA certificate and still charged me tuition. Phoenix Arizona

I was tricked into believing that I would be assisted with internship and job placement. I was also told that pay was very good. I was lied to and had to look for my own internship in order to graduate. I ended up asking my current physician who allowed me to complete my hours there.

I was never assisted with job placement or given my MA certificate. The instructor who was suppose to teach had a bad accent and ended up leaving towards the end of the term. I was told I did not turn in my hours and was given excuses. Big run around! I was only 19 years old and still had to pay my tuition. I complied with my class work, hours, and attendance. Where's my certificate? What a joke.

Me
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIBT-Arizona-Institute-Of-Business-And-Technology/Phoenix-Arizona-85019/AIBT-Arizona-Institute-Of-Business-And-Technology-cheated-me-out-of-my-MA-certificate-an-349950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIBT - Arizona Institute Of Business And Technology