Complaint Review: aic motor club

• Reported By: natesha — kyle Texas
aic motor club
P.O. Box 8900 Elkridge , Maryland USA

AIC Motor Club signed us up for services without our knowing Elkridge Maryland

i was being charged 15.58 a month since like april from them and have no clue who they are or where they came from. i seen the charge last month but thought it was through my car insurance company named AllState so i just figured it was them. so i went to my account on there site to check and see if i had signed up for this motor club without noticing and so i just re-editted my account infor and such and reviewed it again and thought i resolved the matter .but then again this month i got another charge to my account for 15.58 .so i then just called the 800 number that was on my bank statement and argued with the lady about not ordering the thing and she finally decided it was in her best interest to cancle my membership and refund my bank account for the whole time i was charged each month after we threatened them of course .BE AWARE dont know how it happened they say a telamarketer sold it to us over the phone but they lie because i hang up on them folks and i never sign up for anything online. so no idea how they do it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aic-motor-club-/Elkridge-Maryland-21075/AIC-Motor-Club-signed-us-up-for-services-without-our-knowing-Elkridge-Maryland-1075238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aic motor club