Complaint Review: AIM Used Auto Parts

• Reported By: Ted — Cle Elum Washington
AIM Used Auto Parts
3601 N 15th St Tampa, Florida USA

AIM Used Auto Parts Do not believe one word they tell you. Tampa Florida

On 6/11/13 I sent out a request for an engine on usedpartscentral.com and received several replies. AIM was one of the first quoting the mileage and price. the price included shipping. I called them very early on 6/12/13 to see what they had. the sales person "Joseph" told me exactly what I he had and said if I can get it paid within the next few hours they would have it on the way that same day. I did exactly that and then went to work. the next morning 6/13/13 I called back to see if it had shipped. Joseph told me no, I told him what he had said and then he told me that he never said that it would be shipped yesterday. I asked when it would be shipped, he told me this afternoon. OK so the next day I called again 6/14/13, Joseph was not available so I spoke with the shipping department. They told me they were waiting for the pickup and would send me a tracking number ASAP. I called back on Monday 6/17/13, the shipping dept told me they were waiting for the tracking number from the shipper. I asked who the shipper was and then I tried finding out from the shipper when to expect delivery. They told me I needed a Pro Number from AIM. I called AIM on Tues 6/18/13 they told me that they still did not get the tracking number but would email it to me on Wed. I could not call them on Wed 6/19/13. so I called again on 6/20/13 and then was told that it was picked up on Mon 6/17/13. I asked who picked it up? They gave me the Shipping Company. I was on the phone with the Shipping Company for an hour trying to track the shipment to no avail. I called AIM back and someone else told me a different shipping company has it. They told me it went out yesterday (6/19/13) so I called that company and they had no record. All this time AIM's website is telling me that the part is ready for pickup, but not shipped yet. Well I am tired of the run around BS and all the lies. So I filed a dispute with my CC company and am going to order from someone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIM-Used-Auto-Parts/Tampa-Florida-33605/AIM-Used-Auto-Parts-Do-not-believe-one-word-they-tell-you-Tampa-Florida-1060808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIM Used Auto Parts