Complaint Review: aio wireless

• Reported By: diane — tampa Florida
aio wireless
12735 morris road suite 300 alpharetta, Georgia USA

aio wireless Stole money from my account alpharetta Georgia

aio took unauthorized payments from my bank acount on dec 21,2013 , this over drew my account as I am on disability -fixed income. The total with over draft fees is 180.00. I contacted the company,and was told to dispute with my bank,The bank associate actually spoke with aio associate madrea assoc.# 3115 0n 01/8/2014. We were told to wait for payment center to call back . An associate Recy assoc# 404784 called back saying she was with payment ctr and they were issuing a refund with in 24 hrs for the total amount of 180.00 with in 24 hrs.

I have called everyday since 1/10/2014, because I waited the 24 hrs,I have the names of every assoc. and supervisor I have spoken to. I was told by Oscar the supervisor thatthe case had been closed and I needed to dispute with the bank, I explained I had already done so and his associates had ok'd a refund giving their names and dates. As of now I still have not recieved my money back, i have been lied to over and over again! To sum it up  an associate at their company put my bank information on someone elses account , they took my money, validated they made the mistake , lied about returning my money. All I want is a full refund for 180.00 which is the phone charges and overdraft fees from my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aio-wireless/alpharetta-Georgia-30004/aio-wireless-Stole-money-from-my-account-alpharetta-Georgia-1117531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aio wireless