intended

• Reported By: Fire Starter — Jacksonville Florida
AIO Wireless
22 Blanding Blvd Orange Park, Florida USA

AIO Wireless AIO Will STEAL Your Money! Orange Park Florida

I brought my own phone and # with me to sign up for new service with AIO.  They sent me to a very unprofessional and incompetent business to get my phone unlocked.  After the unlock, they set up my phone with AIO service.

Later that evening my phone was continuously roaming (same as it was in the store but was told it would go away after porting was complete) and no data service.  At this point the phone was only good for calling only. I went back to the store for troubleshooting and they called customer service numerous times.

By day 2 I was so frustrated I went back to my old carrier and asked for a refund of my startup fees.  I have been given the run around for 35 days from the store associates, managers, customer service workers and corporate liasions. Nobody knew who should issue my refund but on two occasions by two different people I was told my refund would be credited back in a few business days.  Never happened.

Just recently, a regional manager told me I would not be issued a refund even though my service never worked properly because it's their policy to not refund service costs. So they will keep my money when they did not provide the service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AIO-Wireless/Orange-Park-Florida-32073/AIO-Wireless-AIO-Will-STEAL-Your-Money-Orange-Park-Florida-1145201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AIO Wireless