Complaint Review: Air 1 Moving and Storage

• Submitted: Fri, July 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: Jermane — Palos Verdes Estates California United States of America
Air 1 Moving and Storage
North Hollywood, California United States of America

Air 1 Moving and Storage They stole all of my Jewelry! Over $75,000.00 including irreplaceable family airelooms!!! North Hollywood, California

*Consumer Comment: Give these people a break

*Consumer Comment: What did

They stole all of my Jewelry!  Over $75,000.00 including irreplaceable family airelooms!!!  Air 1 moving and storage was hired on May 30, 2012.  They needed to keep our belongings for 2 weeks because our new home was not ready.  In two weeks they delivered our items.  They advertise that they have a secured facility and stress security on the "on hold" message. [continued below]....

.....

I wrapped the jewelry armoire completely in green bubble wrap to the point that you did not know that it was a jewelry armoire anymore.  Then I put the armoire completely inside of an unmarked box with the assistance of the movers, and sealed it shut.  Only a few movers saw me wrapping the armoire and I trusted them.  The owner of the company did not respond to this with urgency and was very apathetic; in fact, he never personally called me to say he was sorry.

The fact that all other items were delivered except specifically the jewelry box is very suspicious.  I left the owner a message asking him to polygraph the movers and offered to pay for it, but he never responded.  I am devastated!  I lost all of the jewelry from my relatives who are no longer with me; bracelets that my sons made for me while they were at camp when they were kids, everything!  STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 03:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-1-Moving-and-Storage/North-Hollywood-California-/Air-1-Moving-and-Storage-They-stole-all-of-my-Jewelry-Over-7500000-including-irrepla-907452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air 1 Moving and Storage

Give these people a break

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Bobby you do not have to know everything detail, just leave them alone. The OP has enough problems without having to explain to Team Rebutt.

What did

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

The police say when you called them about this theft?  Were the police the the ones who told you to call the Owner and request that he Polygraph the movers at your expense?  Or was that totally your idea because you haven't contacted the police about a 75K theft.