Complaint Review: air 1 moving @storage

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: mad consumer — romoland California
air 1 moving @storage
11255 Vanowen St North Hollywood,, California United States of America

air 1 moving @storage Air I moving apparently has no insurance I apparently signed something saying they will pay me .60 a 1lb if they break anything of mine didnt see it wasnt explained to me so they broke my buffet and North Hollywood,, California

Air I moving apparently has no insurance I apparently signed something saying they will pay me .60 a 1lb if they break anything of mine didnt see it wasnt explained to me so they broke my buffet and the utilities commissioner is offering me$ 120.00,said @ least they are offer to pay something  they were insured with a company called a.c.e until December of last year ,never updated the information, with the utilities commissioner so they said the insurance company is still responsible, but  they claim they are not. Beware of this company if you have nice furniture. I know I am not the only victim, but this is a expensive piece of furniture to be offered a settlement of $120.00 are they serious, this is a insult a hard lesson too learn

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/air-1-moving-storage/North-Hollywood-California-91605/air-1-moving-storage-Air-I-moving-apparently-has-no-insurance-I-apparently-signed-someth-1041693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on air 1 moving @storage